Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

constructive reviews/ ideas welcome

Options
  • 26-06-2008 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

So, i am looking for any constructive reviews or ideas for my music, i'm open to any ideas - I write all my lyrics myself and some of the music, i love to do this as i write about what im feeling personally and its a great form of expression.. I guess im just wondering what anybody thinks . . . any suggestions welcome.

www.myspace.com/oraclegurl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Very nice. I'd ease off a bit on the Cher-esque vocal effects though. It's a little annoying. Otherwise, very easy listening.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Thanks for the comment - will definately take it on board.. Im still trying to get used to all the equipment and make it work properly for me, Thanks for giving some feedback :D

Advertisement