Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spain v russia semi final

Options
  • 26-06-2008 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

cant really say its going to be a 1 horse race here.
    russia on fire at the moment
    spain evens .....tricky game.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

The draw @ 5/2 with Boyles seems tremendous value

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

At work so cant access odds etc., but i reckon there should be goals in this would be interested in the over 2.5 goals if the price was right, can anyone shed any light??

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

At work so cant access odds etc., but i reckon there should be goals in this would be interested in the over 2.5 goals if the price was right, can anyone shed any light??

2.10 on PP anyway.Prob better elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

wonderboy wrote: »
    2.10 on PP anyway.Prob better elsewhere

Cheers, probaly bigger on betfair hopefully ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

redfan wrote: »
    cant really say its going to be a 1 horse race here.
    russia on fire at the moment
    spain evens .....tricky game.....

Backed the draw like someone else there @ 5/2. Spain can be got at 6/5. 11/10 with Irish bookies.

I'd go with 1-1 for the game. Spain out on penalties perhaps.

• Advertisement

Who are Spain 6/5 with?

Who are Spain 6/5 with?

SkyBet. Can't last long i'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

william hill do a happy hour price of 7/5 an hour before the game ...

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Not much of a gambler but I seen a link to a bet on www.football365.com earlier which has Russia to come from behind and win at 16/1 so I thought I'd let you all know.

I know that's fairly unlikely considering the Russian attitude when they're losing but its great odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭jacool

Who'd have thought that two weeks after Spain thrashed Russia 4-1 they would be available at odds against ! I know that Arshavin has proved to be a stunning inclusion in the Russian side, but has their defence improved by the same amount ? I don't think so and would suggest that the 'value' bet is siding with the Spanish. The 'draw-no-bet' odds of 1/2 look tasty.

• Advertisement

Is that sh*t true about William Hill?

Spain will be 7/5 between 6.45pm and 7.45pm ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

yeah they do happy hour on all euro 08 an hour before the games kick off. i work in a pub on the greenhills road beside the wh office .
    bell them see what they say ... estimated 7/5 may be 2/1 even i had 4/6 on holland from 4/11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

armour87 wrote: »
    Not much of a gambler but I seen a link to a bet on www.football365.com earlier which has Russia to come from behind and win at 16/1 so I thought I'd let you all know.

I know that's fairly unlikely considering the Russian attitude when they're losing but its great odds.

Turkey musta been 1/16 for that against ze Germans :D

That's madness about William Hill. If i had known that i would of went to the shop and backed Spain at that price rather than the draw.

Advertisement