Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Am I happy?? Yes I am!!

Options
  • 26-06-2008 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Let me think.... Why am I here...... Ogh yeah, I just passed my driving test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! Never been happier!!!! :):):):):):):)

I hit the kerb as I was turning left on the very narrow road and went through yellow lights, after that I just lost the hope to pass and just drove without paying any attention to what I was doing:(:(. When I got back to the test center and tester told me to take a seat so we can go through the results I was thinking to myself " Just hurry up, tell me I failed, so I can go home and cry my eyes out" there is no way I expected to hear "Congratulations, you've passed your test!!!" :pac::pac::pac:

Just wanna say to all of you guys, who are waiting for their test-Never give up. No matter what, you might think this is the end of your test, but tested might not. Just keep up the great job and you'll pass.

Good luck
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement