Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of moderator

Options
  • 26-06-2008 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

The more observant amongst you may have noticed that Zapp Brannigan has stepped down as mod.

The vacancy left by his departure has been filled by Orestes, an enthusiastic supporter of this forum.

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing him well in his new unpaid position.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

It may be unpaid yes but think of all the birds he's gonna get.

Either way good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Wasn't sure whether or not to reply to this, was just gonna let the change over happen quietly, but figured I should probably say a couple of things.

I'm sorry to see Zapp go, he was one of the biggest supporters of this forum when it was up for approval and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have happened without him. Many thanks from myself and I'm sure from all the people who frequent this forum, we're sad to see you go and wish you all the best dude

I'm new to this modding stuff, but I love stand-up comedy and want this forum to do well so I don't want to do any banning or anything like that unless I absolutely have to. So let's all play nice and we can play for as long as we want :)

Thanks folks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

It may be unpaid yes but think of all the birds he's gonna get.

Either way good luck

We had hoped, you know. But we've since realised that there's just no hope.

It's all so sad. :(

Still, At least now he can take out his frustrations by (ab)using his mod powers! :D

(Congrats orestes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Congrats orestes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

congrats to orestes! coulnt have picked a better man for the job!

• Advertisement
Advertisement