Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Blue Man Group

• 26-06-2008 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

...in the rock section you say?? well my response to the dvd thread prompted this. If you dont know them, they are an american performance art collective (the original blue men only perform on albums and music videos now) and a few years ago put together a rock tour based on their second album "the complex" and released it as a dvd. i urge any fan of unusual music to watch it. excellent sound, performance, humour, with the three blue men backed up by a band consisting of drums, bass, guitars, percussion, keys, chapman stick and vocals.

they also do some excellent covers, bab o'reiley by the who being one..

anybody else a fan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭23

Hell yes!

I went to see them last May in Universal Studio in Orlando. It was just amazing! Great musicians ,very artistic and creative... I recommande it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Savage band/group/art piece. Never knew that it wasnt actually them who play live. Kinda cheapens the whole thing for me now....Still that stuff is amazing to see, nearly seen em live in vienna but cause the football was on noone wanted to go :(.

Advertisement