Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any nice cavan people

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

GAAman wrote: »

it might depend in what part of cavan he lives in, i live in the town and use eircom broadband

as for tv, it would also depend where he lives, if he lives in the town, he could try smyths tv, if he lives outside the town, he will have to use sky (as far as i'm aware)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Thanks for the reply Saibh, he lives in the town as well and i think he may already have smyths tv (does this carry the national geographic channel and the english ch5 etc?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

GAAman wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Saibh, he lives in the town as well and i think he may already have smyths tv (does this carry the national geographic channel and the english ch5 etc?)

yeah that would be smyths tv. as far as i'm aware there isn't any other except sky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Cool great stuff thanks again (and yes i did just remember the thanks button also ;)

Advertisement