Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bike/car mechanic courses-part time

Options
  • 26-06-2008 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Im looking to do a course in either motorcycle or car mechanics.Does anyone know where part time courses in either of these fields are held.Im preferably looking to do evening or weekend course as im currently in employment but not in this field.Its more of a career change im looking for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Im looking to do a course in either motorcycle or car mechanics.Does anyone know where part time courses in either of these fields are held.Im preferably looking to do evening or weekend course as im currently in employment but not in this field.Its more of a career change im looking for

I am looking for the same thing mate. I have been working on my own cars for years but more recently on the high performance end of things. Would love to get a course on it.

Advertisement