Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Mousse

• 26-06-2008 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm having this tomorrow night but as I'll be busy tomorrow with other courses I'd like to get it out of the way tonight.

Has anyone every made chocolate mousse the night before.

I'm going to set the mousse in 6 nutella glasses (classy eh!!). Will I have to serve it in those or do you reckon I cut slip it out on onto the plate without mashing it up. I could do more with it then...

Tried to get white chocolate at lunch but couldn't get good quality. Would a raspberry coulis still go with the dark mousse?

Nice Wan...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I'd keep it in the cup as it would be too messy to get out. Rasberry Coulis would be lovely with it, maybe pour a small layer on top of the cup. Maybe a nice crunchy thin posh "bisquit"- (sorry, I love the panda foxes ad) with it.

Advertisement