Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Spin, 28th June

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

CyaL8r wrote: »
    Hi el_tonto.
    That would be great. Around what time should I be at Connelly for? I must warn you that the longest distance I've done recently is about 30 miles so I might be slowing you up a bit. Would you mind that?

Say 9:40? Should give us enough time to make it out to Dundrum at a reasonable enough pace and get in my little detour. I'll be the tall guy on the black Wilier. I'll wait near where the Luas pulls out of the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭CyaL8r

Hey el tonto. One of my friends is going to give me a drive down to either Harlds Cross or Dundrum instead so there is no need to wait for me so. Thanks again for the offer and I'll see you at Dundrum so.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

No problem. See you in Dundrum.

Advertisement