Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best and Worst Series of BB?

Options
  • 26-06-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

The best - BB2 (Brian and Helen made that whole series!! The Helen & Paul story was really sweet too...so innocent!)

The worst - BB4 (Cameron wins? WHY? Well I s'pose there wasn't exactly much competition...most boring series ever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The Best - Big Brother 7 (Purely for Russell Brand and Big Brother's Big Mouth. Loved hearing him talking about making love to Lea in the studio's swirling vortex! :D)

The Worst - Big Brother 4 (Snoozefest)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Best - BB2/3, Celeb BB 1 and 2

Worst BB5/6/7/8

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Haven't been in the country for the last two seasons, so I can't comment on them, but I think it is universally agreed that the worst was BB4.

As for the best, BB1 would be a close runner. It's where it all began, and was so fresh compared to what reality tv had previously been touted as. Also, the Housemates were interesting, but normal people. There was not the 'out of the box, already assembled' characters that we have seen for the last few years i.e. the lads mag wannabe, the dull pretty boy, the aggressive black girl, the bunny boiler, the eccentric gay etc. etc.

If I am being honest though, BB 5 would probably be my favourite. All to often I encounter morons like Marco, Emma, and Michelle, and to see the likes of Jason and Victor take them to task was just a pleasure. I could watch Victor all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Worst was the one that Brian Belo Won...And that Pate won..The won this season is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I could watch Victor all day.

+1

Loved hearing his nominations. They were hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

+1

Loved hearing his nominations. They were hilarious.

Really felt sorry for the Slick having to put up with these daft bints

FF to 2.16

Advertisement