Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C. Business

Options
  • 26-06-2008 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm thinking of taking up for business for my leaving cert in fifth year and i was wondering, what is the paper like?
    Do you know what questions are what, or is just picked at random like most of J.C. business?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

www.examinations.ie is your best friend from now on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

there's 7 units in the business course, you study all 7 but focus on 3 for what is called an applied business question ABQ which is worth 20%
    then u have to answer 8 out of 10 short questions that are based on the whole course, these are worth 20% too
    u have to answer 4 out of 7 questions to make up to remaining 60% and these are pretty much predictable

do it but be aware that it takes alot of learning

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

It's a good subject to do.
    We had the course finished by October.
    If you allow yourself to find it interesting its not that much learning.
    I would say it's the easiest option i did( Physics, Accounting:(, Economics and App Maths)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I found it a grand course, especially if you're good at just learning the content. There isn't a whole lot of understanding to be done, you just need to know that book inside out! The questions are predictable enough.

Advertisement