Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls under 16 make pact to become pregnant

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

WindSock wrote: »
    Ok, enough of the hair dye comments. Start another thread about it.

QTF!

Oueehh I had those crepes last weekend.

Yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

smccarrick wrote: »
    There was a girl working in the organic food fair in Temple Bar making crepes with pink hair

mmmmmm crepes, I'll tell tc you miss her pink hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Jackz wrote: »
    mmmmmm crepes, I'll tell tc you miss her pink hair.
    He's a bit bold my hubby, he already told her! My favorite crepe was the feta and olive one...ymmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

SarahSassy wrote: »
    At the end of the day, it seems that a large number of teenage pregancies would belong in a certain social strata and its more acceptable there and while there may not be a pact, there is certainly an acceptance which is not more evident in wider society...

I heard this school is actually quite upmarket though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Pythia wrote: »
    I heard this school is actually quite upmarket though!

In which case it proves that it doesn't matter if your family are wealthy, and that there is no accounting for stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭FlexiLexi

when you think of all the people who are trying to have kids and cant, and then you get these teens getting up the duff for a pact, it seems so unfair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

ohh dear god why would anyone do that?!?!

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but planning to get preggers under 16, i think when i was 15 my problem was getting smokes not wither i should breast feed or not!!!

and i'm a teenager, but im an exception, i have dyed my hair any colour you can name, i have 10 ish facial piercings, but they're not hard to fix.

omg babies, wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

:( take me to their School i really need to decipline their parents and the students themselves. They will learn their lessons when the kids are out.

Advertisement