Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap guest house near Sandyford?

Options
  • 26-06-2008 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My OH has just gotten a job in Sandyford and for the winter at least he'll want to stay in Dublin 2 nights a week (Tues & Thurs) instead of having to drive back to Carlow.

Anyone got a recommendation for a cheap guest house near Sandyford....anywhere out as far as Brittas would be fine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭redrob13

I suppose it all depends on what you regard as cheap, and where abouts in Sandyford he needs to get. I'd imagine the trip on the N11 & M50 from Brittas would be fairly time consuming, you might want to consider refining your search area.

The Bewley's Hotel while technically in Leopardstown, in is reality on the edge of the various office parks in Sandyford, is €89 a night. There are also a few places doing apartments for short-term lets, some even by the night, e.g. www.premierapartmentssandyford.com ...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

a few guest houses on clonkeen road, cold be a good call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

There's loads plnety around Dun Laoghaire aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

This one would be within easy commute by Luas to Sandyford

Donnellys
    Mayfield tce, Ballinteer, Dublin 16
    Ph: 01 2985206

Advertisement