Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agent Recommendation

Options
  • 26-06-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good local estate agent in the Rush/Lusk/Skerries area?

Details of any experiences (good or bad) of estate agents in the area would be welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Kiltinator

If I was selling a house I'd go with Paula Marry at DNG in Skerries. Very experienced and she's seen both sides of the market.

Or get some valuations, deduct agents commission/fees from what they think you should put it on at, and sell it yourself.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

I wouldn't be a fan of Kelly's, had some issues with them a couple of years back.
    I also found them to be quite................well................rude and uninterested.
    Just my 2c worth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

I wouldn't be a fan of Kelly's, had some issues with them a couple of years back.
    I also found them to be quite................well................rude and uninterested.
    Just my 2c worth!!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Kiltinator wrote: »
    If I was selling a house I'd go with Paula Marry at DNG in Skerries. Very experienced and she's seen both sides of the market.

Or get some valuations, deduct agents commission/fees from what they think you should put it on at, and sell it yourself.

Best of luck.
    +1

Paula's been in the business a long time, learnt it from her father. She's not just some fly-by-night whippersnapper trying to make a quick buck.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Extraplus

Thanks a mil folks. I have a few coming round this week so I will see how I get on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 balbrigganseye

Although based in Balbriggan , Landmark Estates have properties in Lusk , Rush and Skerries. Very proactive . Worth a look.

Advertisement