Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fav WRC Driver

• 26-06-2008 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭

Please note i am only posting the big drivers
    If you support a smaller driver click Other and post his name

Fav WRC driver 14 votes

Sebastien Loeb
    0%
    Jari-Matti Latvala
    42%
    jamesdelmolestoBFassassin*Tripper*reverandkenjamibarnicles 6 votes
    Mikko Hirvonen
    0%
    Dani Sordo
    14%
    afatbollixctrallying 2 votes
    Chris Atkinson
    0%
    Petter Solberg
    7%
    Notch000 1 vote
    Henning Solberg
    35%
    De HipsterMagown3h3000Tragedyphilliecullen 5 votes
    Matthew Wilson
    0%
    Francois Duval
    0%
    Gigi Galli
    0%
    Federico Villagra
    0%
    Toni Gardimaister
    0%
    PG Andersson
    0%
    LP Companic
    0%
    Urmo Aava
    0%
    Conrad Rautenbach
    0%
    Other (read 1st post)
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Jari-Matti Latvala
    Sebastien Loeb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Henning Solberg
    Tough one here mmmm.

Vote= Petter Solberg

Current Drivers
    I going to go with Petter Solberg I've have really liked his style since his time with Ford, he has a great commitment and passion for the sport.

I also really like Hirvonen.

Past Drivers

We can never forget the late great Colin McRae he really was one of the greatest rally drivers ever.

Ari Vatanen is also one of the greatest drivers ever. Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwvIRuCLbyg

EDIT: I really can't stand Loeb, he is very talented and highly skilled but I just don't like him.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 philliecullen

Henning Solberg
    Much the same as H3000, Solberg has always excited me when out there.

It's a shame that we don't seem to have any real characters in WRC as in the past. These days, I'd be lucky to remember a few names. In the past though there was Sainz, Auriol, McRae, Makinen, Kankkunen, Burns etc...

But I suppose, that has more to do with the poor coverage of it. Trying to keep up with WRC with the exception of results is pretty bad. I can't blame Citroen and Ford for wanting the FIA to push the boat to ensure the sport is more visual for the future.
    Rallying is an extremely exciting sport - it should be treated as such!

Advertisement