Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US/American Racing Odds

Options
  • 26-06-2008 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anybody know of any websites (free or pay) that are any good for odds on the american racing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Its at the bottom of the Horse Racing link on PPP..The have all the American Races every night.. www.paddypower.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 joeod

Cheers callaway but I've tried that and they don't seem to give prices just say SP. Is there some way to get the prices that I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭jaffa20

betfair.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 joeod

Cheers jaffa but betfair's prices arn't that reliable. Usually only a couple of quid for each horse and results in big swings. I'm looking for prices from the courses themselves or a website that has prices from the courses

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

http://www.racingchannel.com/ but you would have to subscribe. Not sure of cost

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Shan75

There are no bookmakers in American racing so there is no such thing as the prices we get here.It is all Pari-Mutuel(Tote) so that is why PP and others here state SP as the return is based on the P-M dividends.Only in the big Grade 1 races where there are usually European runners will bookmakers this side of the Atlantic price up the race.

Advertisement