Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water cloudy in Tramore

• 26-06-2008 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about this, noticed the pressure was lower yesterday and now tis all cloudy. Is it safe as it is , I assume ya can boil it but have a supply of bottled water in.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭JMcL

rasper wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about this, noticed the pressure was lower yesterday and now tis all cloudy. Is it safe as it is , I assume ya can boil it but have a supply of bottled water in.

There was a problem of some sort on Wednesday, we had practically zero water pressure all afternoon and I called to council to see if they knew about it. The pressure sorted itself out around 6pm, but initially the water was absolutely filthy. It improved fairly rapidly, but was then cloudy as you say. It clears if left to stand for a few minutes, though I'm putting it all through a Brita filter before drinking it

Advertisement