Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb

Options
  • 26-06-2008 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭

Right, does any else have digiweb? And if so do they feel that it is a bloody awful service with very slow speeds. Sorry if there is a bigger thread for Digiweb but it takes so long to load a page i just clicked new thread as soon as i saw it.

Whether it's the fact that i have too many antivirus things on or not, but i wondering does any1 else have any problems wit Digiweb?
    Thanks,
    LM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭OwenM

I have it for the last two years and it's ok most of the time, I have fixed wireless BTW

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Which Digiweb service have you got? There are many, all different technology.

Roughly what part of country are you?

Have you checked mytraffic.digiweb.ie to see have you exceeded your limit (and then throttled?).

Have you talked to support?

How long have you had it and was it always slow?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Ok lol i did not see that us fine folk as boards are some what sponsored by digiweb, and i for some odd reason exceeded my 20gb limit in a week? How possible i don't know. My own fault, statement retracted.:D

Advertisement