Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer wanted

Options
  • 26-06-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

and singers in the balbriggan area looking to frount a band?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 GrrrlRiot

Is there any more information available or is that it? :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭mr.benn

yo im from donabate trying to find a new band for soooo long..i love biffy clyro,delorentos,ham sandwhich,lizzy,rage,coldplay,the fray,foals,sublime,lamb of god,handrix,jimmy eat world....im open to everything!p.m a.s.a.p cus im tired of waiting around cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Ross Mc

Hi I'm Lusk and am looking to join a band.

I have fronted a band before and am confident enough to want to do it again

I will sing pretty much anything and I have a very versitile voice.

The music prefer is rock but don't mind what type

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭steifanc

the band is reforming up with a different line up so we need a new vocalist,
    very vast range of music from rock to blues to jazz and every thing in between,
    our line up ,
    drums , bass ,lead , rythem ,vocals , tennor sax , alto sax , trumpet ,

this time around maybe just one sax to start and maybe a bit of ivory ,
    were all well versed musicians so if you have never sang with a band this might not be for you ,
    so any intrested pm me with clips mp3 any thing you have or just your intrests an i can arrange a set list and we get a listen to you
    cheers !!

Advertisement