Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seamstress

Options
  • 26-06-2008 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere I can get a pair of trousers turned up by close of business Monday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

kleefarr wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I can get a pair of trousers turned up by close of business Monday?
    Theres a women from the old callan road who will do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Plug wrote: »
    Theres a women from the old callan road who will do it.

Any more details please Plug? Does she run a business? Name? Address?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Any more details please Plug? Does she run a business? Name? Address?
    Ah its just a few nixers she does but everyone goes to her. I'll get you a name and addy later.

Plug wrote: »
    Ah its just a few nixers she does but everyone goes to her. I'll get you a name and addy later.

That would be great. Thanks Plug.

Time is running out Plug! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

if you're stuck go with a few safety pins to get you by short term, remember distract people with a beautiful smile and they wont even notice the length of the trousers you're wearing! unless of course you're not wearing trousers.. people tend to notice that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Did you try any alterations places? I'm sure if you explained to them the urgency of the situation they'd let up those trousers quicker. I'm fairly certain there's a place up near the SPAR in Newpark, for example.

Advertisement