Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That special someone mission problem

• 26-06-2008 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

I missed the call from U. L. Paper right before the We're all looking for that Special Someone mission and i now I cant do it. Recieved no call back and i cant contact/visit any friends now either...

Anybody else have this problem or have a fix for it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

something like that happen me last night, was doing a mission for phil bell, in the sprunk factory, i shot charlie and he died but the red dot didnt change so i couldnt complete the mission because he was killed to early. I turned off t he ps without saving so il just start from fresh again whenever

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭seandugg

I saved the game shortly afterwards though. Since then i have played 3/4 hours without recieving a phonecall(except for a date). I still cannot get in contact with any of the main storyline characters..

Looks like im fcuked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Did you try ringing him back?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭seandugg

ya, i have tried ringing everybody in the phone book. just get throught to voice mail for most of the characters except for dates etc. Went throuh all my text messages and emails to make sure i missed nothing and I have completed everything that the game will let me do mission wise. :confused::eek::confused:

I only have 1 save file so using and older save is not an option. anything else i can try?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

What about the auto save?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Um, get killed by the cops, and see can you redo the mission when you come back from the dead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

the_syco wrote: »
    Um, get killed by the cops, and see can you redo the mission when you come back from the dead?
    Or go up the Empire State and jump off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

I had the exact same problem i missed the call and could not get in contact with any story line characters, and the map was blank ( without icons i mean) so what i did was just killed myself and when the game reloaded at the hospital i either got a call back or got a text on the phone asking me do i want to retry (Can't remember which one of the two it was).

Advertisement