Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jennifer- You aren't all that!!

Options
  • 26-06-2008 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭

Jesus , I'm getting tired of the "i'm so beautiful and have a baby its beyond anyones comprehension"

Erm Jennny, you are not the first teen to have a baby in history..get OVER YOURSELF!

Yes she is attractive... but its barely skin deep ..she's got a pretty repulsive personality it has to be said.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Supercell wrote: »
    Jesus , I'm getting tired of the "i'm so beautiful and have a baby its beyond anyones comprehension"

Erm Jennny, you are not the first teen to have a baby in history..get OVER YOURSELF!

Yes she is attractive... but its barely skin deep ..she's got a pretty repulsive personality it has to be said.

Totally. The reason she has so far resisted Dull is that she can't manage to fall out of love with herself.

She is really snide as well, always bitching and fabricating lies about T-Rex's gang. This coming from the women who about a week ago broke down in tears because she said she couldn't trust anyone, people had game-plans and she was an honest person just looking to experience what Big Brother is like. :rolleyes:

She is giving Geordie girls a bad rep :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yep I'd have to agree. She's such a whinger too! Moan, moan, fúcking moan.

I'd like to see her go after Sylvia but I can't see it happening just yet.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Yep I'd have to agree. She's such a whinger too! Moan, moan, fúcking moan.

I'd like to see her go after Sylvia but I can't see it happening just yet.

Someone over on DS made a good point.

Yesterday, Bex acted like a right twat. She wasted a ton of food, making some childish brain food in a bowl, pricking around in the bedroom. Rex asked here why she was wasting food. As soon as he left, she was badmouthing him with Jen, and the pair of them were talking about throwing it on Rex or hiding it under his bed.

Later in the day, Jen, Luke, and Bex had a proper aul bitch seesion about Rachel.

However, non of this made tonight's Highlights. Why? because Sylvia will be the third female out in a row, and BB know that the other girls are setting themselves up for a similar fall. They are making selective editing so as to try their best to keep the likes of Jen and Bex in the house so it doesn't become a cock fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

She is incredibly hot though...
    My BB viewing will end when she goes.
    True Story.

Not really. She has the teeth of a redneck, and if you ever see her without makeup, she is terribly plain. Has the body of a 12yr old boy as well.

She has disappointed me terribly. Having been to Newcastle a few times, Geordie girls are usually dead sound, and very good looking, and I love the accent as well. Sadly, Jennifer has tainted this fine specimen of women.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Is anyone watching big bro tright now and Jennifers hissy fitover here crappy picture.

Jesus Rex apologised move on..but she didn't and thing went mental..what a C_O_W!

Her own friend Denis got evicted as a result, shes a total biatch, GET HER OUT!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Agreed!

Dale should have left it alone too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

She is a friggin tool, Dale the big man.
    Notice she was fine and had stopped crying until she realised she was getting attention.

Dale following his dick as usual, tbh, Rex is remarkably calm, I'd have lost my rag by now at them.

Supercell wrote: »
    Dale following his dick as usual, tbh, Rex is remarkably calm, I'd have lost my rag by now at them.
    So Stuart caused it all, interesting...

He's the one that escalated it all.

• Advertisement

Becca should have kept her mouth shut aswell, she jumped up and you can see Mohammed wasn't even looking at her. And Stuart is such a dickhead aswell.

Wow, Dennis is vile.

Rebecca and Stuart are the principal components of the arguments...

Fascinating, Dale thinks he's in with Jennifer..he aint..Stuart is, but Dale is perceived to be...so we get aggression.

Its pretty fascinating.
    Remove Jennifer and the house will calm down.

Its entertaining in a train wreck kind of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Jaysus!! Id say it'd have been horrible to be in there

What a load of crap from Jennifer!!

Glad Dennis is gone, that is disgusting and he's an idiot

Jen is a complete tool. She's the cause of the whole thing, with Dale, Stuart and Rebecca swiftly following.

It's actually quite pathetic.

Are they chanting "Get Jen out" or is that wishful thinking on my part?

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Jen is a complete tool. She's the cause of the whole thing, with Dale, Stuart and Rebecca swiftly following.

It's actually quite pathetic.

Are they chanting "Get Jen out" or is that wishful thinking on my part?

Lol I was thinking the same thing!!

Well from what I've read today Jen kept it running and running...she is a serious passive agressive attention seeker.
    Dennis is disgusting, the way he act, things he said and his tone were just awful, I'm actually wondering now why it took them that long to remove him.

:) Fingers crossed we have good hearing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

that was actually really cringey to watch say the atmosphere was mad in there. yeah glad dennis gone too, good he didnt get away with it , jennifer totally blew out the whole thing

I thought that myself,I can't wait to see how the Drama queen will act with sly slyvie goes tonight.
    It galls me to say it but Mario has gone up in my books.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

More magazine had an article today from Jen's husband, apparently she's been married for 4 years.. he didn't even know she was in the big brother house until he sat down to watch the launch night!!!:eek:

• Advertisement

Jennifer is doing an Alex except shes so pretty the alpha males feel they have to defend her.
    She wont win it , its train wreck watching hehe have to say

It's amazing how a pretty girl can become so unattractive through her actions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 moe-julligan

agree wit evryone...she acts like her child would...get over yourself love

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ciaranmul

id say her husband is absolutely delighted she's in there, no lawyer would blame him for gettin a divorce, hopefully he makes a few bob out of her now too, shes a fu**ing dope!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Life on the outside isn't going to be a bunch of roses for Jen either...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCJkGK4dUeM

The look on her face when they were told that Dennis is leaving. It's all her fault anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

i can't believe Sylvia & Jennifer's reactions to the statement! They could be professional mourners! Absolutely ridiculous and fake

rhapsody wrote: »
    i can't believe Sylvia & Jennifer's reactions to the statement! They could be professional mourners! Absolutely ridiculous and fake

And incredibly offensive to Mo to show such affection for Dennis when you consider what had happened to him. Any person who acts like Dennis should be removed, and whether or not you liked him, you should fully understand that and agree with it. To treat another human like that is so vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

i think she's ugly, horrible face on her and big gob!

• Advertisement

Anyone watching Live Feed at the moment? Jen, Luke, Dale, and Bex bitching inthe bedroom about Rachel, and saying that they they just want people to be 'fun'?

Are these people for real? :mad:

Advertisement