Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jennifer- You aren't all that!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

"Get Jennifer out!" "Get Jennifer out!" "Get Jennifer out!" "Get Jennifer out!". Lets hope the crowd start chanting that in next weeks eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Tearing my hair out listening to Jen spout porkies to Rachel. Do you ever notice that the Whisper Club can never have a one to one discussion with a housemate to air out their differences, it always has to be the lot of them surrounding that person like a pack of wolves.

Bex you fat oink, shut that gob of yours and do us all a favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Agghhhhhh, I hate her so!!

Jesus is she 12 or 22 ??!!!

Shes such a drama queen its unreal...get her out!!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Sabertooth

bitch,stupid...

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

Jen is merely an attention seeking housemate who uses her entourage to do all her bidding...and Dale is merely a sheep in the flock...just another HM without any personality...it will be great to see them playing roses in the garden when there is only a couple of them left and they will have to be all nice to mario rex, mohammed & co...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭BreeVdK

I couldn't believe how much of a drama queen she was on fight-night. It was totally attention seeking stuff so everyone would be all "poor Jen" and attending to her every need. Just what she wanted. And the fools pandering to her ! She is stringing Dale along (such an eejit) and is getting in with Stuart especially in the diary room. And did you hear her in the diary room saying she just wanted chocolate as she didn't want meals as it she wouldn't be able to maintain her size 6 figure eating the meals !! Jennifer for the next eviction! And Luke too, he is just over-trying to be entertaining and Darnell had him well sussed this week when he approached him about jumping from group to group.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

olaola wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCJkGK4dUeM

The look on her face when they were told that Dennis is leaving. It's all her fault anyway!!

"Let's hope justice is done and Mohammad goes."

Is she off her fcuking head or what? She has absolutely no grip on reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭do you love it?

the entire fight night was all her fault, she shouldnt have made such a big deal out of it.
    she is waaaaay to over dramatic

plus, she couldnt even pronounce Monet.....hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Ok Ive only seen bits of this, but caught the highlights at wkend.
    This Jen, seemed to cause all the problems...way over the top about a minor thing. I know they all were fairly pissed but still, if she hadnt stirred it up...nothin wud have happened.
    Pity cos she is a hot looking girl, but she = trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Jen might be removed from the house anyway. She had a court hearing with her ex husband regarding custody of their child the day before she went into the bb house and never told the judge she was going in. Her ex husband said he only knew when he watched the show! The judge said that she has to be informed about all of the court preceedings with a lawyer present and they may issue a legal order to get her removed from the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

She is a mutant, that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

LolaDub wrote: »
    Jen might be removed from the house anyway. She had a court hearing with her ex husband regarding custody of their child the day before she went into the bb house and never told the judge she was going in. Her ex husband said he only knew when he watched the show! The judge said that she has to be informed about all of the court preceedings with a lawyer present and they may issue a legal order to get her removed from the house.

As much as I would love her to go, I *really* want her to have to face the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Chinafoot wrote: »
    As much as I would love her to go, I *really* want her to have to face the crowd.

Love her to face the crowd too,
    But l copped on a long time ago that OUR VOTE doesn't
    matter.
    Think ...CHARLIE....voted ....OUT...put back ..IN.
    Think ...WHO IS SHE, WHO IS SHE....voted....OUT...put back..IN.
    BB are running the ASYLEM , and what BB wants BB gets.
    The minuet Davina tells them " IT'S ALL PANTO"
    they stop being apprehensive and therefore start enjoying (THEIR 15 MINUETS OF FAME) so no remorse,
    no thinking was l wrong?
    IT's ALL PANTO FOLKS and our opinion doesn't matter
    AT ALL,
    UNLESS it happens to be the same as BBs.:mad:

Advertisement