Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which creature quiz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I did! I said I'd only prey on those who prey on the helpless.:D

Pfft, lame. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

A chupacabra.

chupacabra.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

S.I.R wrote: »
    id be a black chuck norris....

simple for shadow purposes....
    The Chuck doesnt need shadows, whoever sees him instantly dies anyway...

I however would like to be Blade, without the need to quell the thirst via injection...or be a Night Elf, beauty and brains to burn and amazing skills as an archer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Nightgaunt please.

Silent as the grave? Check.

Faceless? Check.

Razor-edged limbs and tail? Check.

Terror-inducing? Check.

Lovecraftian? Oh my word, check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i recall my first boards beers, i was talking to you, and you were wearing a lovecraft tshirt, i think... we ended up talking lovecraft, but i can only assume twas ocs you were wearing a tshirt referencing him... ?

• Advertisement

If the tshirt had "What part of 'ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn' don't you understand?" written on it then yes, yes we did meet and discuss Lovecraft. No doubt I waxed more than lyrical on the subject. And was horribly, mind-blastingly drunk.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would have to say owl. They're wise, quiet, and have that really cool trick with their necks, or perhaps a wolf.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Werewolf for me thanks. For the record though, I use a bathroom when I need a pee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Always thought I would go for vampire but when giving a bit more thought I decided they were just a bit too up the own asses.

So I would have to be The Grim Reaper.
    00045-daily-cartoons-grim-reaper.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Vampire Hunter D...
    need I say more? he's in essence (I refuse to say the word basically :P) he is a day walker as seen in blade
    he is part vampire and part human.... kablamo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    Vampire Hunter D...
    need I say more? he's in essence (I refuse to say the word basically :P) he is a day walker as seen in blade
    he is part vampire and part human.... kablamo!

Bet you have to say tedious or monotonous instead of boring too. :pac:

Sarky wrote: »
    If the tshirt had "What part of 'ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn' don't you understand?" written on it then yes, yes we did meet and discuss Lovecraft. No doubt I waxed more than lyrical on the subject. And was horribly, mind-blastingly drunk.

twas actually the very very start of the night. there was the boards footy team at one table, you at the bar, i went over for a drink, and we ended up chatting.

also, can i change mine to a vampire like in poppy z brite's book, but i can change into a bat? that would be awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Bet you have to say tedious or monotonous instead of boring too. :pac:
    no I just find a lot of people say basically way too much "basically.... we need to do this"

and all sorts like that :P
    any ways on topic, creatures of the night have another name for them
    darklings (sounds so cool)
    anyways I want to find out more about darklings so I hit google.... what comes up? a fan site for the darkness.... I dont wanna be a darkling anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Succubus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I think I'd make a good succubus, failing that... a banshee would be very interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

A vampire.... from stephanie meyer's world

I also already hate garlic with a passion, can't really sleep at night (or day), I'm fairly pale, somewhat bad night vision (like a bat!)

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Succubus

aww... my fella reckons im one of those already :( why didnt i think of htat one?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Night crawler - he is the man! Covered in religious scarification (in the movies) and is an all round amazing character. I relate to him a lot. He rawks!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Will wrote: »
    Night crawler - he is the man! Covered in religious scarification (in the movies) and is an all round amazing character. I relate to him a lot. He rawks!!

Really?

You want to be a priest? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

He was only a priest for a lil bit until some mo fo's thwarted his efforts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Succubus
    Originally posted by Rozabeez
    I think I'd make a good succubus, failing that... a banshee would be very interesting.

Dammit with all these Loch Ness Monster's and Succubus's, you ain't getting no three fiddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Would have to go with a demon and go around possessing folk ... just have to what out for those damn Winchester brothers!

twas actually the very very start of the night. there was the boards footy team at one table, you at the bar, i went over for a drink, and we ended up chatting.

Hang on, I didn't have that tshirt at that stage, it must have been my Hello Cthulhu tshirt. I believe I spent most of my time avoiding most of the regular posters of The Cuckoo's Nest.

I think I'm doing pretty well to remember that much. Anyway. Nightgaunt ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

oooh or a fox... I like them
    altho they tend to try and give me mini heart attacks by running in the road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

I would have to say owl. They're wise, quiet, and have that really cool trick with their necks, or perhaps a wolf.
    Woah!.Epic bump! :).
    seriouscat.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

oh i wud defo b a hamster sleep all day and come out at night and stuff my cheecks,and climb the walls of my house!!!:D

Wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Wolf.
    Easy, Tiger :D

• Advertisement

Shuddup foot boy, yeah I'm a bitch in many forms.

Shuddup foot boy, yeah I'm a bitch in many forms.

Foot boy?yore powers don't travel in this realm. Yore the one who should be on her knees. Wait...what?

There you go wishing and dreaming agian.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I do away for five minutes and look what happens to the place! :)

SDooM wrote: »
    I do away for five minutes and look what happens to the place! :)
    While the cat's away the mice will play:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'd be a cat...... but a big fat spoiled one that had become un-nocturnal and just slept all the time regardless of the time of day, unless they were eating.

In my next life I'm determined that's what I'll be!

• Advertisement

So essentially you would be Garfield then. Wait here, I think I have some lasagna for you. :cool:

So essentially you would be Garfield then. Wait here, I think I have some lasagna for you. :cool:

/drools

heh, i googled 'which creature night you' expecting to find a quiz... first two things in there were this thread! added the word 'quiz' and this thread only comes 11th...

though i did find a cool 'our top 10 nocturnal animals' thread.

i decided i wana be this guy. he's a slow lopis loris. (thanks cyberwolf)

T054602A.jpg

ill even still have opposable thumbs! and get to crawl through trees. but still move with lightning quick speed.

i shall be awesome.

You mean slow loris right. Well he certainly looks edible to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

They generally sleep till dusk so i'd be a Red panda

red_panda_3sfw.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 apathetic84

an owl definetly
    a white snow owl like hedwig!!

an owl definetly
    a white snow owl like hedwig!!
    Am I the only person who had to go look up just what a hedwig is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Am I the only person who had to go look up just what a hedwig is?
    I'd say so :D

Excuse me for not being a Harry Potter fan chatbox

you're excused:D

Don't worry,i don't like it either :)

Hary Dresden on the other hand now, he just rocks.

It's pretty inexcusable in all fariness though!

Was having a conversation with friends over the weekend about if you were a wizard of a witch what would your patronus be. Mine is a meerkat! (hence the avatar)

watna wrote: »
    It's pretty inexcusable in all fariness though!

Was having a conversation with friends over the weekend about if you were a wizard of a witch what would your patronus be. Mine is a meerkat! (hence the avatar)

In that case mine is a skull named Bob.

In that case mine is a skull named Bob.
    Hence the sig?:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement