Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shocks for 1:8 buggy

Options
  • 27-06-2008 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭

Right, I have a less well know make of buggy, an SVM Crono. I was just wondering if I can get suggestions for new shocks. Can I just pick any 1:8 scale shocks to put on it?

I have been told that the manufacturer are bringing out some upgraded shocks, but these are being make by the same crowd that makes shocks for Ducati, so they ain't ging to be cheap.:o

I was looking at a set of RC8 threaded shocks, just don't know if they will fit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

What are the length of the shocks that you have now: Extended and compressed.

Now compare these two measurements to other shocks on the market and choose the ones that come the closest.

MiCk B. :-)

Right, I have a less well know make of buggy, an SVM Crono. I was just wondering if I can get suggestions for new shocks. Can I just pick any 1:8 scale shocks to put on it?

I have been told that the manufacturer are bringing out some upgraded shocks, but these are being make by the same crowd that makes shocks for Ducati, so they ain't ging to be cheap.:o

I was looking at a set of RC8 threaded shocks, just don't know if they will fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Have you asked on Navan Nitro Nutz forum ?
    Or
    BADMCC
    Or
    Maxbashing forum in the UK
    Those guys would be up to all sorts and would probably know at the drop of a hat :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

I'll post on NNN now so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

maybe you could try other peoples and compare if you know anyone or try in a shop.

Advertisement