Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Fight Night!!!

Options
  • 27-06-2008 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭

Supposseldy in the last 30 mins, a massive fight has gone down in the BB house. On the live feed at the moment,BB bosses have stopped showing pictures.

For those of you with Sky, tune e4+1 into your other channels and you should be able to catch it. Heading off to watch myself.....

Here's how to add it

Edit: From having a look at DS, word seems to be that Jen was at the center of it, and maybe Dale has lost the plot with Rex?

Nothing has happened yet on e4+1, but they all seem locked off their tits. From those that were watching earlier on, I think BB bosses cut the pics early on, so blink and you might miss it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Figured it was something like that as the pictures have been gone for a while.

I wish they'd bleedin' show something else though. 2 stations of nothing is pretty crap.

Don't have digital so I shall have to wait for the aftermath.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Alright, watching it now. Ads were on when it seem to kickoff, but Jen seems to have had a tamtrum after Rex 'altered' the painting she did of Stu. Other HM's say they can't notice the difference, but Dale seems to be looking for fight with Rex now.

Jen being a real drama quenn now that Rex has tried to apologize,. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. She can't seem to take an apology, and seems to wnat to flare up an argument.

More to come...

Edit:

Kat and Rachel trying to convince Jen that Rex meant no harm. She just can't get it through her thick head that it is only a poxy task painting, no one can notice the difference, Rex apologized, and stated his intentions werent to upset. She just keeps spouting on about it though.

Me thinks that this is Jen turning on the waterworks for the cameras, hoping the public will give Rex the boot if he is up next week. Her and her bitchy group have had Mo and Rex in their sights for a while now. She is now banging on about Art Galleries!

Edit:

Dale has just entered the bedroom to Jen (talking with his dick out about Rex). He's left again. Looks like this is where it will get nasty.....

Mo saying to Rex that team bitch have blown the story out of proportion so as to take Rex out. Me agrees.

Mo now defending Rex. Luke telling all sorts of porkies, but Rachel pulling him up on it.

Bollox, pictures gone off e4+1 now.

Not sure whether to believe it, but some bloke over on DS says that he has a short wave radio and has posted the frequecy if you are within 50 mile of the studio. Supposedly, security has been called into the house now.

I can't believe how many people seem to be fixated on the blank screen! That DS thread is about 50 pages all in the last half hour! Crazy stuff.

Amz wrote: »
    I can't believe how many people seem to be fixated on the blank screen! That DS thread is about 50 pages all in the last half hour! Crazy stuff.

Yeh, they are addicts over there.

Oh pictures seem to be back on e4.

Seems like Rex is still being crucified by team bitch. They are talking about BB taking 'statements' and the police being called :confused: I wonder what went on off air, and if someone has been removed.

Edit: Classic, Dennis now trying to blame the shopping task on Rex, even though he had nothing to do with it. It was Jen and Lisa that spent the whole lot on cake on choc. and still manged to go over by £87. I really hate Dennis the little creep.

• Advertisement

EVerytime I refresh the page there's another four pages added!

I'm still lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Why is everyone hugging Dennis?!

Damnit, I want to know now.

Jen: Are Darnell and Mohammed getting chucked out?

DS is ridiculsly hard to keep up with.

There seems to be a lt that went on, and a lot of blank spaces that need filled.

I'm clocking off......

Dennis you sap.

I wonder where Mario the facilitator was when all this was going down. He must have has some great pearls of wisdom.

Sounds like the lads in B Block are seeing the situation for what it actually is. An attempt to target Rex and Mo.

Crazy shiznit! Missed a big fight alright I'd say.

Dennis is a twat of the highest order.

• Advertisement

Oh Dennis is loving this!! What a fúcking hero :rolleyes:

Jen does my nut in. From what I can gather, she over reacted to Rex touching the painting, Rex apologised, she wouldn't let it go, then everyone else got involved.

Idiots.

Edit: she's still bloody crying!

From what i can gather, Dennis, Mo, Darnell, and Rex seemed to be involved in something. Dennis spat at someone? Why doesn't that surprise me.

Love the way Darnell has team Jen (the whisper club) sussed to a T.

For once, the great facilitator is lost for words, and Darnell is leading the floor.

I think next week could be a 3 way between Rex, Mo and jen. Nominations that is ;).

How I would love to roshambo Dennis. That whole group shoul joing FF, they could spin anything.

I love the way how the Whisper Club seem to have the impression that the public love them, and that this will only enhance their popularity. They are now convinced Mo will go tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I love when people set themselves up for an almighty fall. :D

Luke is about 1 min away from given Dennis a blowjob. Could he loved the bloke anymore.

Over to Mario. What Brent-isms will he come up for this one.

I love the way how the Whisper Club seem to have the impression that the public love them, and that this will only enhance their popularity. They are no convinced Mo will go tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I love when people set themselves up for an almighty fall. :D

Luke is about 1 min away from given Dennis a blowjob. Could he loved the bloke anymore.

QFT

I really, really hope she goes tomorrow cos they'll be so shocked. And I would love to see Jen up next week. Complete drama queen.

Darnell seems to be fairly good at reading people.

I'm trying to listen to the telly and read the forums at the same time. Very difficult!

I'm trying to listen to the telly and read the forums at the same time. Very difficult!

Hehe me too.

God I wish Dennis would shut up. "I'm a good person, I stand up for what's right" LOL

Edit: so Dennis spat at Mo?

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Hehe me too.

God I wish Dennis would shut up. "I'm a good person, I stand up for what's right" LOL

Edit: so Dennis spat at Mo?
    So it seems, what a scummy eejit!

I'm so ashamed of myself for still watching this!

Where's Mo heading?

Dennis, what a vile little dwarf. You can see he is the type of person who revels in drama.

Me too. I'm sitting here shaking my head scornfully and then realising I could very easily just change the channel if I really wanted to... :p

Wonder how much will be shown tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Aye, with the shorter highlights show god knows.

I'd love Dennis to get the boot, he adds nothing.

I haven't a clue what half the abbreviations on Digital Spy are.

BB need to do a double eviction at some stage because of Stu's addition.

How sweet would it be if Mo, Rex, Jen, and Dale were up, with Jen and Dale getting the chop. I would love to see Dennis sweat for the following week, after finally realising his little posse are loathed and that he will be taking one hell of a booing when he is evicted.

Darnell is reading Dennis like a book. Mario also eems to have seen through his bullshine.

If Dennis says "braykinn her harrt" one more time, i'll spit on him. Some cheek of him to accuse Rex of being arrogant.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=826842

LOL!

Yeah I'd say there's a good chance Dennis could be up soon. Like Darnell said, "he fúcked up" with the spitting, hence all the "a female was breaking and 2 males were causing that" shíte.

That's gas.

The forty replies in a row to digital spy all saying the same bloody thing is annoying.

Bex is now talking some amount of Bullshine in the background. Has she not figured out yet that she is the Vicky Pollard girl who nobody takes seriously, and is only useful when a pair of tits (fat, ugly ones) need to be flashed.

I would imagine that Mikey would ratehr be in with the other lads at the moment, he is a close 2nd in terms of targets fro te Whisper Club.

That's gas.

The forty replies in a row to digital spy all saying the same bloody thing is annoying.

In general I find it's a badly modded forum. So many thread get started on the same topic, and so many threads t reduced to 'my housemate is better than yours'. Still there is some gems. Have a look at the Facts about Mario, it is hilarious.

I wonder if BB forsaw such arguments when selecting the HM's and therefore opted for two bedrooms. It would be high drama if there was only one at the moment.

Have a look at the Facts about Mario, it is hilarious.

Love that thread!! So funny.

I really hope Dennis gets chucked for spitting. I reckon he knows he's screwed.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Love that thread!! So funny.

I really hope Dennis gets chucked for spitting. I reckon he knows he's screwed.

One of the threads also have alot of people saying Mo was punched a few times. Not sure if this was Dennis also, but both acts count as assault, and the perpatraitors should be removed.

I have a feeling the producers are presently ****ting themselves. They are on very thin ice with the regulator over there, and with declining ratings, Channel 4 might put an end to the once golden goose that seems to now have become a bit of an Enfant terrible.

Dale talking with his dick out again. He is the classic, all talk, no action kinda bloke. If Mo, Rex or Darnell man'd up to him, he would be sh/tting himself.

Yeah the apparently butt load of people watching the live feed won't let them get away with too much shifty editing for tomorrow. Ofcom could be in for a lot of calls after the show tomorrow.

Another cancelled eviction I wonder?

• Advertisement

Another cancelled eviction I wonder?

Oh probably. I reckon Rex and Mo could be up next week after all this.

God I *really* want Dennis out now.

Advertisement