Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Fight Night!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Amz wrote: »
    Another cancelled eviction I wonder?

I really really hope not. The crowd will be baying for blood tomorrow. So much so that it is inevitable that the penny will begin to drop for the likes of Dennis, Luke and Jen. All the while Darnell provides commentary, reminding the whisper club how vicious they have actually been, and that contrary to their opinions, it's them, and not Rex and Mo, that the public hate.

It will be splendid watching the likes of Luke brick himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Any more word on what went on?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Apparently Mohamed is threathening to walk if Dennis isn't removed for spitting on him.

If Dennis did spit on him, he should be removed. He's a horrible, horrible person from what we've seen so far and I certainly wouldn't miss him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

A Statement from Big Brother

Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 12:11 PM

A reaction to the argument...

"Around 1245 an argument took place between a number of housemates. During that argument Dennis allegedly spat at Mohamed. Big Brother immediately intervened to separate the housemates to their bedrooms where they will remained for the rest of the night. Big Brother has been talking to the housemates involved and reviewing the situation before any decisions on what action is to be taken. Big Brother is continuing to monitor the house which calmed down and housemates slept through the night."

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

News: Day 23
    A Statement from Big Brother
    Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 12:11 PM

A reaction to the argument...

"Around 1245 an argument took place between a number of housemates. During that argument Dennis allegedly spat at Mohamed. Big Brother immediately intervened to separate the housemates to their bedrooms where they will remained for the rest of the night. Big Brother has been talking to the housemates involved and reviewing the situation before any decisions on what action is to be taken. Big Brother is continuing to monitor the house which calmed down and housemates slept through the night."

Hmmm, reading this it doesn't seem that they will remove Dennis. They probably would have done so already if they were going to. I hope they do, he drives me utterly mad and the cheek of him spitting on Mo

Didn't see the message above sorry ^^^^^

• Advertisement

The fact that they are all still cooped up in their bedrooms leads me to believe that BB bosses are still working out what to do.

I am 100% sure Dennis will be removed. He has committed assault, and the rags might raise claims of racism given that Alex was removed for verbal abuse, whilst Dennis committed a phyiscal abuse. BB is on very thin ice with OFCOM, they know that they can't afford to be blasé in situations like this.

I think the only thing delaying them at this stage is that they might be weighing up if anyone else has to be thrown out, and maybe what approach they take with the eviction. But I am certain that the vile little dwarf will be gone.

The girl over at DS who has an inside source, and has been 100% right on all her stories, says Dennis has just been brought to the diary room, and is about to be removed. Joy!!!!

The live feed on e4 is usually about 15 mins behind, so in about 15 mins, prepare to see the beginning of the Whisper Club **** themselves. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Joy!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Happy f**king days - you're not siging anymore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Yay he's gone!!

Dennis Removed
    Day 23 - Fri 27 Jun 2008, 13:30 PM

Dennis is removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable behaviour...

Housemate Dennis McHugh has been removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable behaviour.

A number of housemates were involved in an argument at approximately 12.45am this morning (27th June), which resulted from a prank played by Rex that ended in a picture painted by Jennifer being slightly defaced.

During the argument Dennis spat in the face of fellow housemate, Mohamed.

Big Brother intervened immediately to break up the argument. The 'as live' streaming from the house on E4 was cut and no footage was broadcast.

All the housemates involved in the argument were sent to separate bedrooms and kept apart for the rest of the night. Dennis and Mohamed were called separately to the diary room in the early hours to discuss the incident.

After production staff and executives at Channel 4 reviewed the footage this morning, Dennis was called to the diary room a second time at 1:15pm and told he was immediately being removed from the house.

Following Dennis's removal, Big Brother continues to call to the diary room a number of other housemates to discuss their involvement in the argument and remind them of the rules governing housemates' behaviour.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman said: "Spitting in someone's face is seriously offensive and Mohamed was understandably upset. Big Brother has very clear rules about offensive behaviour. Like all housemates Dennis was clearly informed before entering the house that he faced eviction if he acted in an unacceptable manner."

Viewers will be able to see the incident and how it was handled in tonight's highlights show on Channel 4 at 9pm.

Tonight's eviction vote, involving Mohamed and Sylvia, will proceed as planned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

Shall we be getting *another* new housemate to replace Dennis I wonder? Perhaps do it tonight, after (hopefully!) Sylvia goes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Jesus, just watching thre +1 live feed. Jen really needs to stop crying. It's so ridiculous.

I reckon if she's up next week she'll be gone after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Whats the chances of Stephanie coming back in now?

And what's with the lack of Irish in?

The stern BB (think it's the lead producer, and guy who summoned Alex) just called Jen to the diary room. Looks like she is going to get he wrists slapped for constantly flaming the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

rhapsody wrote: »
    Shall we be getting *another* new housemate to replace Dennis I wonder? Perhaps do it tonight, after (hopefully!) Sylvia goes?

Please god they give us and the lads in the house some real eye candy! Imagine luke then! first wet dream for him that night :eek:

jamegg wrote: »
    Please god they give us and the lads in the house some real eye candy! Imagine luke then! first wet dream for him that night :eek:

Wet dream my arse. The chap is asexual. Camp as Christmas, but just not gay.

Wet dream my arse. The chap is asexual. Camp as Christmas, but just not gay.

Ah i think he was just kept away from girls as a kid and has no confidence or experience around them. He seems gay but i dont think he is at all. He druelling over Jen in the suit!!

Don't tell her that, her head is big enough!

Just listening to Bex now on the +1 live feed. She actually thinks Dennis was justified in spitting in Mo's face because Mo was "in my face intimidating me".

She's such a geebag.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Just listening to Bex now.......She's such a geebag.

Did you have to say that word!! i hate it ...eewwww:(

jamegg wrote: »
    Did you have to say that word!! i hate it ...eewwww:(

That's a GREAT word!

• Advertisement

2ptasz5.jpg

Advertisement