Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap laptop battery

Options
  • 27-06-2008 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

ok guys

i want to sell my laptop but the battery is dead.

i was wondering can anyone would recommend a cheap place to buy a replacement battery for my advent 7039.

some of the uk websites want over €150

ebay seems a bit dodgy as its not clear if its brand new from and china seems a bit far away.

any suggestions please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

how old is the laptop?? if on the off chance it is still under warranty, you might be able wrangle one that way...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from Comp & Tech.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

how old is the laptop?? if on the off chance it is still under warranty, you might be able wrangle one that way...

It's well out of standard warranty, i wouldn't cross ebay of your list, i've bought batteries off ebay and had no problems. Saved me a fortune.

Advertisement