Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not the pre tbc world event

Options
  • 27-06-2008 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Not sure if this has been posted before, its old but class

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

**** me.... I've never seen that before, but ive only been playing since just bfore xmas.. gut there is only one response i can think of

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4930426075477680532&q=let+the+bodies+hit+the+floor&ei=4E1kSMeOK4H-jQKD4eRP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

haha seen that before very funny. theres a few different videos of it too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Back when I was lvl 20 or so, I saw Allys Kiting a Boss into UC, server reset soon followed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Thoogun

aye, fun vid but nothing that great, origionally i was going to post the interview with corpsegrinder from canabil corpse about wow, but desided on hindsight to edit and change incase it broke one rule or another (noob to the boards) so quicky found something safer :)

hahaha someonepsoted that video here before

"nah man i dont play a fukin gnome"

hehe i think thats what he says

"i dont play alliance, i aint no fukin f*g man"!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 displeaser

Please note, that the kitting of world bosses to capital cities is not in itself a breech of any of Blizzards rules. However, if enough players complain about their experience been ruined in a area that is presumed to be safe, and after investigation, its seen that the people responsible, kitted the boss there for that reason, blizzard will consider it as intent to disrupt a zone and a ban under the current harassment policy is very probable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Its pretty much impossible to do that, or anything similar to it, anymore...

Thats not to say its not possible to grief friendly players in cities, its just not as spectacular anymore ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Thoogun

[FONT=&quot]A huntard last week did kite a pitlord from the portal to the centre of shat on my realm, pure class, (only things like that redeems that class in my eyes) :)[/FONT]

Stop going into ****ing elemental plateau ganking people, I’M TRYING TO GET MOTES OF AIR!

Currently, kitting the dragons outside COT to Gaz is quite common. Blizzard have made it impossible for the dragons to actually get inside though.

have kited the fel reavers to the mage caster npcs outside thrallmar before.

me and 2 other hunters.

tried to kite the boss in the pools of agrannor(spelling) to thrallmar too but he died by the time we got to ramps.

good fun though

• Advertisement

copeyhagen wrote: »
    have kited the fel reavers to the mage caster npcs outside thrallmar before.

soloed that on every 70 i have so far, easier then kiting them to HH and quicker then getting a group to get the shattered halls key, priest was hardest, druid easiest so far for me(lock, mage and shammy were ok)

no we didnt do it for any particular reason, just to kite him for fun!!

:)

normally only there for level 60 questing, getting the key and then some odd heroics. Shattered halls farming is continuing on my main as long as my damn enchant doesn't drop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

copeyhagen wrote: »
    no we didnt do it for any particular reason, just to kite him for fun!!

Thats a well known way of getting the key without the trouble of getting a group. I did it that way on an alt recently.

Advertisement