Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heurelho Gomes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

very excited about this signing,top goalkeeper. He broke our hearts with save after save when we played them in uefa cup last season. Bye Bye robbo, hope we get at leat 5m for robbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Delighted with this signing - well done THFC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

One of the best goalkeepers in the world, amazing signing. His total command of the box will revolutionise us in respect of corners and crosses which Robbo's ineptitude at contributed to such a huge amount of our goals conceded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

hotspur wrote: »
    One of the best goalkeepers in the world, amazing signing. His total command of the box will revolutionise us in respect of corners and crosses which Robbo's ineptitude at contributed to such a huge amount of our goals conceded.

His command of the box will make a big difference to our defence. Make no mistake this is a top signing, well done lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Must say havent seen much of him apart from the 2 games against us last season where he made unreal saves,but going by the response on here he must be quality well done spurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I must say on June 29th before a ball is kicked i dont share the love on here for our new keeper! Looks nearer £10M too BTW.

I hope we did not buy him based on the 2 games aginst us alone - i thought he was seriously flakey in those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

galinka wrote: »
    I must say on June 29th before a ball is kicked i dont share the love on here for our new keeper! Looks nearer £10M too BTW.

I hope we did not buy him based on the 2 games aginst us alone - i thought he was seriously flakey in those.

Might be he let in 24 goals in a whole season, with not a world class defence in front of him.:p Check out that Utube vid, it is a good reflection of his season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Great signing

Advertisement