Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the story with garda helicopters over D3 permanently?

Options
  • 27-06-2008 9:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

The garda helicopters are wrecking my head!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

They seem to spend a lot of time over D1 (east wall, sherriff st area) due to an ongoing feud in that area, but i dunno why they'd be hanging around over d3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

East wall is D3. That's some vicious feud going on in Dublin 1 (Sheriff St.). Started off with some guy closely allegedly affiliated with the IRA allegedly messing around with his partners kid. When he was found out the mother of the kid allegedly stuck with him and not the kid! There has been tit for tat killings ever since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

i often see the 'copters over and around st. annes park

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

jaysis, you want to live in finglas.

they appear to really like right above my house at 4am :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

What is the story with garda helicopters over D3 permanently?

Have yet to see one and been here all week....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Igy wrote: »
    They seem to spend a lot of time over D1 (east wall, sherriff st area) due to an ongoing feud in that area, but i dunno why they'd be hanging around over d3

East Wall is Dublin 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Just had a helicopter floating around The Liberties for the last 2 hours, at one stage right over me when I was out my back garden fixing my bike.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Just had a helicopter floating around The Liberties for the last 2 hours, at one stage right over me when I was out my back garden fixing my bike.

Do you think they're onto you and your bike racket Gav?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Mairt wrote: »
    East Wall is Dublin 3.
    Yes, but Sherrif St /IFSC is D1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Just had a helicopter floating around The Liberties for the last 2 hours, at one stage right over me when I was out my neighbour's back garden robbing his bike.

Bloody all the same over there!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

humberklog wrote: »
    Do you think they're onto you and your bike racket Gav?

Both.:D
    Jay D wrote: »
    Bloody all the same over there!!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

I live right beside St. Annes park and there is a fair amount of joyriders going in there and dumping cars in the night, could be something to do with that. There is also a huge gang problem with east wall, marino, ballybough etc etc, all of them are D3. Basically it's just the leeching scum wrecking life for us as usual.

Advertisement