Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three broadband

Options
  • 27-06-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

just canceled my fraudband... after 12 months of purgatory..... after signing up with o2.. yay..... had my data modem unlocked with dc-unlocker... so still using this with the linksys box..

took 5 mins on the phone to mumbai cancelling it... saying there are updates coming etc.. and the technical dept. would be able to help me achieve faster speeds yada yada yada... then... sir... we don't like losing customers like you etc etc.. offered me 1 free month to stay.. and a new modem... yada yada yada... then i just said I'm not interested want to cancle and that was that... one more payment to them for 19.99 and i'm finished...

o2 in my area... athenry... is great... more masts less contention and still no eircom on the split lines down here...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 TheMaxDaddy

Hi I'm finishing up with 3 and moving to O2 too. Is it a lot more stable (ping, package loss)? I'm interested in your bit about unlocking the modem. Was it the Huawei E220, and why did you unlock it? Did you not just get a new modem from O2?

Advertisement