Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Podcast @ Boards Beers

• 27-06-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Something I've done before is record a podcast at a boards beers.

May not do it quite the same way again... so I'll be bringing my portable recorder along and if you have a message you'd like to put out on the podcast then come up and let me know.

And I'll slot any sound bites in to the full podcast which we should be recording on Sunday.. hopefully not another hangover special.

So either come up to me on the night.... or express your interest now.

I won't be chasing people for comments on the night, so it's up to you to talk to me.

For those of you who may have been living in a cave... the boards beers is tomorrow night.

Details here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055285196

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Very good, i'll get a sample of the beers after all \o/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Great idea Mr Fudge. I shall prepare a speech... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

drunken shout outs ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

"This is the guy...This guy...ARGH"

heh should be funny

Drunken montage ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I remember the last one. Hearing myself off my face again is something I think I'll try to avoid :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Batteries ftw.

Advertisement