Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay shooting cork

Options
  • 27-06-2008 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi Guys ,
    Hope this is in the right location, I will be travelling to cork tomorrow (from limerick ) and I remember passing a sign on the way down ( in cork ) for a clay shooting ground .
    I would like to give a them a call and see if i can arrange a few shots for my partner and I tomorrow ..

I have tried to find it on the net to no avail so far, so I anyone know where im talking about could you let me know the name ..

Its on the limerick side of cork off the main road ..

then again Im not too sure how keen she will be in standing in the rain but we shall see :)
    thanks
    Darr

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Try the ICPSA website - it might be one of those. http://www.icpsa.ie/contactus/545.html

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭patbundy

darr,would that name be rebel adventures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Darr

No not rebal adventures .. but I also think the place may have closed as my friend in cork remembered something about it ..
    Thanks for the help anyways .
    Cheers
    Darr

Advertisement