Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos boxset

• 27-06-2008 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

Where is the cheapest place to get the Sopranos season 1-6 boxset, the cheapest I've found is Amazon.co.uk where it's the equivalent of €155. Is that the best price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Got my boxset last month for £90 through amazon but think is saw Zavvi (formally virgin) have it on slae for same price at moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Have you tried ebay? I got seasons 1 - 5 at Christmas as a gift and they were perfect.. and a lot cheaper!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,939 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's on sale for €120 in Zavvi stores now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Picked this up today in the Blanch store, good price.

They also have the Laurel & Hardy box set for 70 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I've complete series 1 ,is it worth getting the 1-6 or should I just buy 2-6 now ?

• Advertisement

I'd buy the box set, it's way cheaper than buying the series' separately at that price. Plus you could probably flog your spare first series for a few quid as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

anyone know where the nearest zavvi store is ???

I am in waterford

thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

there is one in kilkenny in the new shopping center near the railway station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

You can get it for the equivalent of about €112 if you buy it from Zavvi.co.uk and it's free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 thedandoon

The full sopranos set of 7 series is available on ebay for 90 euro from a cork seller....whatever it costs even if its 300 euro its worth it!!!

• Advertisement

GDM wrote: »
    You can get it for the equivalent of about €112 if you buy it from Zavvi.co.uk and it's free delivery.

Nope, not free but it's only 2 Euro, still just under 115 in total.

Advertisement