Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labret Question

Options
  • 27-06-2008 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭

I was at a party over the weekend in the middle of nowhere, a house with no furniture or anything , and I managed to loose my lip ring. The only thing I could do to keep it open was use a small stud earring I had, (which was cleaned before use) now the hole has gotten smaller and I can't get any of my other rings into it, just wondering, am I going to have to pay full whack to have this repierced? I'm guessing its not wise to try and open it further myself.... thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

depending on how small the hole has gotten u could get a smaller ring, some places repierce and its a little bit cheaper but it does hurt a bit more so iv heard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Go to a piercer, they will stretch the hole up for you for free with any luck.
    You could try force it through yourself but may sting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

And if you try to push a labret stud through, there's a chance you'll end up tearing/damaging the lip tissue.
    Provided it hasn't been longer than a week, there shouldn't be any hassle getting it reopened :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Thanks you guys.

Ahh, that happened me sunday night.. when I got home I tried to put the old stud back in.. and it wouldnt go through.. I started freakin out.. so forced it through... hurt like hell! But YAY no closed up lip! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement