Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis Removed!

Options
  • 27-06-2008 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭

The girl over at DS who has an inside source, and has been 100% right on all her stories, says Dennis has just been brought to the diary room, and is about to be removed. Joy!!!! Here's the link. She has never been wrong on her stories.

The live feed on e4 is usually about 15 mins behind, so in about 15 mins, prepare to see the beginning of the Whisper Club **** themselves. :D

I told you that it was only a matter of time before he would be chucked out. Inly downside, he will be ushered out through the back-door, rather than having to face the wrath of a live crowd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

A couple of pages into the thread, she says she has just been told that he is physically out of the house now, and that the plans are for the live eviction to go ahead to night.

Lovely, 2 of he bitchy gang gone in one day. I bet that they think this has only made them more popular, vilified Rex and Mo even more, and that Sylvia will definitely be safe. I can't wait till the penny drops.

I'm loving Mario at the moment, he has had some sound advice (mixed in with mario-isms) and seems to have seen right through Dennis and his clique. Hopefully he wont forget his B Block brothers when he moves back to the luxary bedroom.

Anyone else see Sylvia and Jen's pathetic over reactions when Mao read out the news. They are beginning to realise they are fooked.

Also, Dull talking with his dick out again, and having a go at Mo. He knows that the boys won't punch him, so he is acting the 'big I am' in front of Jen. He is a total twat, and has cut himselves off from all other males in the house. (I don't count Stu as one of the boys)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

OMG!!!! I swear i think i ll never get home to watch E4!! Tonight is gonna be fab!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Anyone else see Sylvia and Jen's pathetic over reactions when Mao read out the news.

Going to get me some beer for tonight's show to watch Jen's reaction when Slyvia gets evicted. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Going to get me some beer for tonight's show to watch Jen's reaction when Slyvia gets evicted. :D

Should be a classic alright. Jen has defo got 3 nominations for next week now too in Mo, Rex and Darnel. What a spa.

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Should be a classic alright. Jen has defo got 3 nominations for next week now too in Mo, Rex and Darnel. What a spa.

You can add Super Mario to that list, and I reckon at least one from Rachel and Kat.

Stu also seems to be saying to Rex at the moment that Jen made a pigs ear of the situation and, implying that she was getting people riled up. He might throw her a nom to distance himself from that posse.

Also, Luke is a grade A game player and weasel. He will jump ship once Sylvia is nominated and will try and get on the public's good side by nominating Jen, start licking up to the B Block gang. Unfortunately for him, Darnell has him well sussed.

Jen has well and truly sealed her faith with lasts nights antics. Has anyone seen the close-ups they show of the picture. There is nothing wrong with with it!!! Girls like this, who think the world revolves around them, and have to be at the centre of the drama, do my nut in!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

MikeHoncho wrote: »

watch yourself, the Big Boardsie moderator may evict you from this forum for dicussing nominations :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

ha ha! I was just thinking the same thing! shall try & get my brain out of the house & remember I live in a world of (nearly) free speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

jamegg wrote: »
    watch yourself, the Big Boardsie moderator may evict you from this forum for dicussing nominations :pac:

:p I love you and your sense of humour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

They are really going at it, Jennifer saying to Darnell that he sould have been the one removed.

Its really heating up in there :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Supercell wrote: »
    They are really going at it, Jennifer saying to Darnell that he sould have been the one removed.

Its really heating up in there :D
    Right now?

Theres going to be war in that place they are all going to be removed except cooookiee probably.

Its great, like watching the highlights show except its the live feed , just the thing for a dull damp afternoon :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Right now?

Yep, highly recommend tuning in, Rex and Rebecca are now having a go at each other over last night hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Good. I detest that little fcuk Dennis, such a stirrer and whiny little selfish bitch. Whats going on between Darnell and Jen atm? I only seen the last 15 mins on C4 last night.

Sylvia is so hot but a complete cnut at the same time.

Anyone else watching Live now. Darnell and Rex have pwned that group.

Rachel and Kathreya seem to be the only ones keeping calm this afternoon, havent seen Mario or Lisa though in a while

Anyone else watching Live now. Darnell and Rex have pwned that group.
    Darnell seems like such a nice guy cannot believe how nasty Jennifer is to him.

Lol Mario doing his manager like summary of it all at the moment.
    Mario really is a bit of a character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

cant wait for 2nights 1 :D its gonna be fab!! yay dennis is gone!! :D

Dennis's reaction to last night.

Following last night's argument between Jennifer and Rex, where Dennis spat in Mohamed's face, Dennis was called to the Diary Room by Big Brother and told he had to leave the House.

"Before you entered the House, you were made aware of the rules on unacceptable behaviour," Big Brother told him. "Big Brother also told you in person that if you behaved aggressively towards another housemate, you would be removed from the House."

"Dennis, last night at 00.42, after an argument with several housemates in the luxury bedroom, you spat in Mohamed's face," Big Brother continued. "Dennis, do you remember the incident Big Brother is referring to?"

Hanging his head, Dennis replied: "Yes".

"Now you've had a chance to reflect, do you regret this incident?" Big Brother asked.

"I really regret this incident," Dennis admitted.

"Big Brother is in no doubt that spitting in another housemate's face is an act of aggression, and is therefore unacceptable behaviour," Big Brother announced. "Big Brother is therefore left with no choice but to remove you from the Big Brother House. Do you have anything to say before you leave?"

"I'm just really sorry," Dennis murmured, looking distraught, "and I'm so disappointed in myself."

And with that, Dennis was allowed to exit the House...

• Advertisement

Jen is such a vile wench. With that whole group, it's like one person subsumes the role of the last one. Alex -> Sylvia -> Dennis -> Jen

I have always backed Mario, but I think alot of people will start to see the good in him now. Big respect for saying that he doesn't care if it means he's nominated or not, he won't be associated with people who act like that and treats others in the same way.

I think Rex's crew will now be heavily backed in nominations now. They will have Mikey, Mario and Lisa watching their backs, as well as their 3 votes and possibly Kat's and Rachel's. From being the staus quo, Dale, Jen, Bex and Luke are beginning to look incredibly isolated.

Luke being the mole in both camps...

Yep, Stuart having a go Mohamed with Jennifer egging him on, trouble seems to follow her.

Ohh stern BB just called Jennifer to the dairy room go ya biatch!!

Luke being the mole in both camps...

Not a chance. Darnell has him well sussed, and so does Rex after he found out Luke was tellin people that he smeared pizza (:confused:) on the painting. Rachel is on to him as well, and the public are well on to him. As soon as he goes up for nomination hes gone.

Tonights show is going to be interesting to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    :p I love you and your sense of humour

Glad you said it, i was afraid i was Dale and you were Jen and you'd break my heart :p The feelings are mutual.....!

EDIT....

Realises jboyle is male and fears i am looked upon as a Dennis moreso a Dale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Not a chance. Darnell has him well sussed, and so does Rex after he found out Luke was tellin people that he smeared pizza (:confused:) on the painting. Rachel is on to him as well, and the public are well on to him. As soon as he goes up for nomination hes gone.

Yep I have to say I used to like Luke as I felt he was playing the game well, but after last night my opinion has definitely changed. He went way too far and has shot himself in the foot big time.

Can't wait to see his face when Sylvia goes tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

im watching E4 +1 at the mo cause i just turned it on... im sickened this is the first series of big brother i haven't watched properly i might watch an episode once a week or if something big happens like alex being thrown out i watch.this series seems to be really good aswell might start gettin into it now..

Here's a video of the a video of the announcement, WITH SOUND!

Jen the wench, can be heard screeching 'let's hope justice will be served' after Mario announces that the evictions will go ahead.

• Advertisement

Looks like BB has set Jen straight on what Mo was actually like last night, and now she seems to be doing some serious ass kissing as she begins to realise what a twat she has been.

Advertisement