Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennis Removed!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Still watching the +1, Jen is unreal! "He didn't spit on him!"

Wow.

Can't wait to see the ass kissing!

Jen out!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Looks like BB has set Jen straight on what Mo was actually like last night, and now she seems to be doing some serious ass kissing as she begins to realise what a twat she has been.
    With Mo is it?

Hometime cannot come soon enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Still watching the +1, Jen is unreal! "He didn't spit on him!"

Wow.

Can't wait to see the ass kissing!

Jen out!

Without spoiling it for you, at the moment she is totally backtracking after being called into the diary room. I have a feeling BB told her that she was acting like a massive plank, and that she runs the risk of being vilified by the public.

There has definitely been some sort of heads up by Big Bro. Guess they don't wont to lose their little love triangle :mad:.

With Mo is it?

Hometime cannot come soon enough...

Yeah with Mo. It looks like the closet thing to an apology from that gang.

But like I said, it feels very hollow, as I genuinely believe BB has lead her to it. Maybe reading a transcript to her of what actually happened, and that all the lies that Bex, herself, Luke and Dale have fabricated are not only wrong, but are making her incredibly bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Oh god the way she threw herself around sobbing before the first sentence occured. Talk about overdone!

• Advertisement

She's an arsehole! Vile!

Stu really needs to STFU too.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

what sky Channel is E4 +1 now!!!

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    what sky Channel is E4 +1 now!!!

You have to add it vis the other channels in services. See the first post of the BB fight night thread, and I have given a link on how to add it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

I'm so happy Dennis is gone, if he had stayed in the house after spitting on someone I would of never watched BB again. Has anyone seen the video of Mo crying after he gets spit on, Ive never seen a grown man cry like that before. Hes been bullied all his life, in school and now in BB. I really feel sorry for him.

I think Jen overreacted and so did Darnell (from what I heard). Jen and Sylvia's reaction when Mario said that Dennis has been booted out was sad. In all fairness like, you would have sworn someone died, the way Sylvia dived to the floor, like wtf?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

ImJohn wrote: »
    I'm so happy Dennis is gone, if he had stayed in the house after spitting on someone I would of never watched BB again. Has anyone seen the video of Mo crying after he gets spit on, Ive never seen a grown man cry like that before. Hes been bullied all his life, in school and now in BB. I really feel sorry for him.

I think Jen overreacted and so did Darnell (from what I heard). Jen and Sylvia's reaction when Mario said that Dennis has been booted out was sad. In all fairness like, you would have sworn someone died, the way Sylvia dived to the floor, like wtf?

This one...

bb9_d23_1350_sylvia_a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Epic

She looks like Gollum in that pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

What the hell is she crying for? Sure she'll be seeing him in a few hours time anyway! :D

LOL Jen backtracking is hilarious. She was definitely told to STFU by Big Brother about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

lmao. Jen's reaction is priceless too!!

Here it is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Thank god Dennis is gone, he surely showed his true colours! Was watching it live last night (picked a good night) they were all sooo drunk, esp Bex and Darnell. When Jen kicked off i was like WTF:confused:

Rex apologised and went to bed and Jen inside sobbing to Dennis. If Jen had have accepted Rex's apology and quit winging it never would have blown up. When the live feed was cut I knew it was all kickin off:D Waited for it to return and t'was some tension listenin to Dennis' version of events, i actually thought Mo and Rex were gone at first! When I heard Dennis had spat at Mo, I was disgusted but thought yay! he's gonna get booted for sure! Fair play to Mo for not retaliating.

Luke was actually backing Dennis, saying that what Denis had done(spitting)was the only thing he could have done:eek: Cannot stand Luke, he's such a sh*t stirrer.

Whatever Darnell did must have been funny by he account he gave of it last night! and fair play to Mario, I suppose he is a 'Manager of people'!!!
    Cant wait for tonights show:p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ha I'm glad Dennis is gone. Spitting in someone's face is indefensible. In the clip charlie posted you'd swear Dennis had been sent to the gallows or something!

I quite liked Jen up until now but I'm going off her fast. Rachel all the way. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bubbly

Will someone please tell me what happened with dennis??..WHY WAS HE REMOVED??
    I just put e4 on and it showed mario reading out the note?..someone inform me??I AM SO CONFUSED.

Bubbly wrote: »
    Will someone please tell me what happened with dennis??..WHY WAS HE REMOVED??
    I just put e4 on and it showed mario reading out the note?..someone inform me??I AM SO CONFUSED.

o_0

He spat in Mohammed's face.

Reading the threads would help tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Dennis is a disgrace. Spitting in Mo's face! Scum. GTFO out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Dennis is a scumbag, but best episode of Big Bro I have seen in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dale is another f*cking bully. I hope him or Becca is up next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

I agree that it was blown out of proportion, Felt sorry for rex, he only wanted to do a prank!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,210 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i totally agree with rex and mo

Rex did **** all to the picture

jen is such a drama queen

and the little puck dale, if he said what he said to rex to me .Id bury him (get the **** out)

dale just wants to jump on jen ,same with that **** steward

What dennis did is sick the lowest of the lowest

but mg what a night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

:eek::eek:prob one of the best shows in the history of big B.... I read in a mag today.. an article on Jens "Husband".. couldn't believe it, apparently they split up on "a break" and she moved in with her mam for a while, he sat down to watch the launch night a few weeks ago and there was his wife!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l think BB knew exactly what they were doing
    with this years contestants,the show is based
    on the personality's of the ones that make it on
    to the show,so they knew bout Jen and her ART
    and how seriously she would take the task,
    and l bet Rex told them in auditions that he
    hates to loose.
    Mix in a lot of alcohol and the (angry reaction contestant)Dennis The Menace and you have
    your Show.
    BB is seen to react immediately and therefore
    becomes (responsible programming) once again.
    BB is back running THE ASLYUM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=-78iLEkmUpc

Dale is such a twat, Stu is not far behind him, Jen is mentally deficient. And Becs is a moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭emmanuels-baby

pack o'freaks!!! i love how darnell went apes**t though! :p

dennis is a skumbag! was there any need for mario to take off his trousers during the whole thing???:confused: MARIO WILL YOU MARRY ME??? i may not be butch like your boygirlfriend...but i love your ball-strangling briefs!

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

"I'm just really sorry," Dennis murmured, looking distraught, "and I'm so disappointed in myself."
    He kept saying that while in the house but still continued to act the way he did. He's a liar of the highest order.

• Advertisement
Advertisement