Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Utd FM2008

Options
  • 27-06-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,322 ✭✭✭✭

Wax wondering what are the best tactics and team to play for man utd?

I can never seem too beat West Ham. play them dont save would go back and play them again but they would still beat me all the time think played them 20 times best I got was one draw. Any tips for this?

I dont want cheat but I used different tactics even derby would do better.

Also transfer market whats best way buy players without having spend double the value price on players?

anyway all tips welcome. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I dont know, but i do know that United are actually very poor on this game. Whenever i play i see them in 8th or 9th and they are not difficult to beat at Old Trafford. Ronaldo is seriously under-rated too.

Btw, buy Van Der Vaart, £10m.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

they are far from underrated I have them winning everything, OP United like to play very attacking, Ronaldo needs to be given lots of attacking freedom I use both the playmaker for him and the free role and play a 4 1 4 1 formation which is more of a 433, standard flat back four with fullbacks making forward runs defensive midfielder in front of the back four and then two man centre midfield with two wingers making runs to join the forward in the box when we have possesion.

Advertisement