Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tactics Advance 2

Options
  • 27-06-2008 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Does anybody know if this was released in Ireland? It says it got it's European release today (27th) but its not in any stores and it's not on record either!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Did you check the eurogamer release date list?

I wouldn't bother with the game. FFTA was a repetitive load of arse and this one supposedly is very similar. Stick with FF Tactics on hte PSP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 DaithiDuil

Oh I destroyed that back when it came out! I really enjoyed FFTA because of the allowance for customization. The story was god awful though! What's that Eurogamer release date list thing?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/releases.php?platform=

Looks like it's down for a Q3 release.

The problem with FFTA is that it is outclassed by so many other Strategy RPG games that it just isn't worth it. The customisation is nice but the interface is by far the worst I've ever used in an RPG game especially compared to the stellar FFT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 garrfunkel

This sucks big time. I was really looking forward to buying this next week. I'll never understand why Nintendo consoles suck so bad with release dates.

Advertisement