Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traveler wedding night (no offense)

Options
  • 27-06-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

After a traveller wedding johnny and mary go back to the caraven for the wedding night. As johnny is getting undressed mary says "take it easy with me Im a virgin".

Johnny grabs a hold of her and drags mary back to her fathers caravan and bangs down the door.

When marys father opens the door he says "If shes not good enough for you shes not good enough for me".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

uh huh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

ryoishin wrote: »
    After a traveller wedding johnny and mary go back to the caraven for the wedding night. As johnny is getting undressed mary says "take it easy with me Im a virgin".
    Johnny grabs a hold of her and drags mary back to her fathers caravan and bangs down the door.
    When marys father opens the door he says "If shes not good enough for you shes not good enough for me".
    WELL - incest is best kept in the family !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Is this your coat??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Oh no he dihn't!:pac:

-Funk

Advertisement