Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Mario

Options
  • 27-06-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭

Anyone else watching Live Feed at the moment. Mario has been ace. Backing up Rex and Mo, and telling them that he has got their back. He also has stuck by them in the kitchen and hasn't floated over to the 'others'

I have always loved Mario, purely for he bullshine that comes out of his mouth, but he went through a rocky patch with the public about 10 days ago. Hopefully people will now see that, whilst he might talk a bit of sh/t, he is a decent bloke and his heart is in the right place.

Go Mario!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Yep, I have to admit, I wanna join the Mario fanclub :D
    The guy hasn't a nasty bone in his body, delighted he survived being nominated.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I also quite like him but I do worry, did you all see the conversation between himself and Lisa about Stu? I think they wanted a menage á trois lol!

Im missing the live feed at the mo, who's arguing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭veryangryman

I also like Mario. Thats where my money is for the winner

Unfortunately, Katherya knows the game inside out so wont say anything mean/nasty to anyone.

Is anyone else noticing how fake she's being? Never loses temper/argues. Stays well clear of tiffs... Its frustrating cos bookies now have her odds on to win the damn show!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

armour87 wrote: »
    I also quite like him but I do worry, did you all see the conversation between himself and Lisa about Stu? I think they wanted a menage á trois lol!

Im missing the live feed at the mo, who's arguing?

Rex, Mario and Mikey in the bedroom discussing what happened. Mario saying that he won't associate himself with people (i.e. Jen, Dennis, Dale etc) who treat others like that, even if it means he will be nominated. However, he is pulling Rex up on his bossy side, but says that he isn't nasty.

Lisa seems to be talking alot of sense as well.

Now over to Jen trying to defend Dennis behaviour to Rex. :rolleyes: Wench.

Now back to Lisa and Mario saying that Kat will have to realise that things won't always be rosey and that it will probably get worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Well it wouldn't be hard to appear sensible compared to Dennis & Dale. Whats happened with jen though, I thought from last nights episode that Sylvia had started to rub her up the wrong way and I was surprised they didn't fall out tbh

• Advertisement

Mario saying what Jen said to Mo (think she said that the public would serve justice at tonights eviction. :rolleyes: you wish wench) was despicable, and he won't tolerate stuff like that.

Crikey, Jen., Dale and Stu ganging up on Mo now. Someone call Suer Mario!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭girliegirl

For god's sake kick that little full-of-themselves "gang" out and be done with the arguing. They've been at the root of ALL arguments IMO.

They think they're better than everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ok, I'm confused now. Is Mario behind Rex or not? Lisa is defending him but Mario is disagreeing. He's pretty much putting him down.

I think Mario reckons that Rex is a bit full of himself, and doesn't like the fact that he brags about his wealth (aka being a bullshiner).

However, Mario concedes that Rex isn't nasty like the others are, and if it were a choice between the two groups, Mario would back Rex and Mo every time. Mario also has said that Rex talks alot of sense, and Rex isn't the type of person that talks behind other peoples back.

For the most part, I think Mario is cool with Rex, but there seems to be the classic northerner and southern divide, vis a vis Rex being a bit of a wideboy bigging himself up.

At the end of the day, Mario doesn't see things in black and white like others, i.e. that person was wrong, therefore I am best friends with the other person. There are things about Rex he doesn't like, but this doesn't mean he will side with the bitches in their hatred of Mo and Rex. He finds that type of behaviour disgusting and won't be associated with it, or them, irrespective if he isn't Rex's biggest fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Mario is my fav housemate, hes so funny to watch!!

• Advertisement

Video of the big man comforting Mo. What i'd give for a hug off this gentle giant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I'm in the midst of doing a 180 degree turn in my opinion of Mario, and am also thinking of enquiring about joining the fan club.

He was very sweet with Rachel when she fell off the tread mill, and i think i'd miss his talk of "health and safety" if he left.

But.....he needs to see through Luke and his gossiping ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l would say he has Luke well sussed,
    and just making sure there's enough ROPE.;)

Advertisement