Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory foam Mattress - advice

Options
  • 27-06-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    i guess this is as good a board as any to post this?
    Looking for anyone who has had experience of memory foam mattresses.
    I am in rented accomodation and current mattress leaves a lot to be desired -upper back pain every morning.
    Thinking of chucking it myself and getting another mattress. Since I might leave at some stage I dont want to go overboard in what I purchase as i will need to leave behind.
    2 options - get a memory foam topper for the current mattress like this (€180) or purchase a full on memory foam mattress like this (dbl @ €400).
    Any feedback on whether either is worth it - obvously the topper is cheaper and if it does the job then happy days.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I have a memory foam matress and I have to say I couldn't go back to springs. It's ridiculously comfortable. As for being good/bad for your back, I couldn't say. I get the odd tweak in my back now and again, but that's no difference to before getting it TBH.

I just bought one......and I have it all loving decked out....and now I'm too excited to feel sleepy!

Advertisement