Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

08MH??? Where's it at?

Options
  • 27-06-2008 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know what the highest 08MH registration is at the moment?

I need to reserve a reg for a car going out next week and I don't want to pick a number so high that it delays delivery. What's the highest you've registered/seen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

you could try putting numbers into cartell.ie until you don't get a result back, but I'm not sure how up-to date their database is. 08 MH 6200 returns a result, but 08 MH 6300 (and above) doesn't - so chances are your answer lies in between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Is cartell not a reliable source for this type of stuff, or are their records not up to date?

Edit: Was about to post exactly the same as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

08 MH 6240 is the highest I got (a JCB!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

5999 is the highest on motorcheck.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭mthd

newly registered numbers are added to cartell within a day or two so it should be pretty accurate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Thanks all!

Advertisement