Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Mods

Options
  • 27-06-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭

Can you please sticky that exam diaries thread? (the 30 page one)

I was away on holidays at the time and missed the whole debacle but f**k me that thread is hilarious. It should definitely be available for all new comers to the site and future LC candidates like myself :D

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

K4t wrote: »
    Can you please sticky that exam diaries thread? (the 30 page one)

I was away on holidays at the time and missed the whole debacle but f**k me that thread is hilarious. It should definitely be available for all new comers to the site and future LC candidates like myself :D

Cheers!

Why didn't you use the PM function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Jakkass wrote: »
    Why didn't you use the PM function.
    I don't know :o

Who are the mods around here?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

biko wrote: »
    Did you remove it?

I didn't even know or remember that I had a sig :confused:

Nah there's enough stickies as is.

Plus this year's LC only has to get their results back, and then in September the next years will be starting their final year (including the original poster).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Because it would be so vital for all newcomers to read it. Up there with the forum charter and the useful links. : p

If you love it so much, bookmark it and distribute it to all of your friends so they can get a kick out of it. If it got stickied people would just post on it again, and we don't want that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Subscribe to it OP.

Because it would be so vital for all newcomers to read it. Up there with the forum charter and the useful links. : p

If you love it so much, bookmark it and distribute it to all of your friends so they can get a kick out of it. If it got stickied people would just post on it again, and we don't want that.
    It's closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Excellent. What you could do is print it out, then laminate all the sheets together into one long continous thread, duplicate, then put it in people's post boxes. That would be far more interesting.

Excellent. What you could do is print it out, then laminate all the sheets together into one long continous thread, duplicate, then put it in people's post boxes. That would be far more interesting.
    Indeed, I haven't been having much luck with getting a summer job ;)

should I throw in a free penguin bar too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

i wouldnt worry about the whole leaving yet just enjoy your freedom you have now, ya'll be locked up soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

I think we have enough stickies as it is!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement