Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoD4 Invite Problem - Please Help! (PS3)

• 27-06-2008 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey cod lovers, im havin a problem with ps3!! inviting other players to join games,im doing everything right i think, i recently changed from bt broadband to perlico, bt modem worked fine with linksys wireless router then with perlico they supplied me with a wireless modem and i can go online no prob and join cod4 games but cant invite or be invited by other players,i tried wired and wireless connection even opened ports and still same problem messed with firewall on modem no change, if any one has the solution please send info, head wrecked !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

pc ps3 360?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Was just about to ask!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nuksoocow

hey bobby yeah its a ps3 any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nuksoocow

yeah its a ps3 any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

hi, are you uber sure you have the correct ports forwarded, and forwarded to your playstation's IP NOT the pc/laptop's IP, this seems to be the most common mistake by people

playstation network uses ports 3658, 3478, 3074, 3075 (UDP) and ports 80, 443, 5223 (TCP).
    also i'd recommend if you set the ps3 as the default static nat address,
    this should work, your mates will have to do the same, i used to have problems but this works a treat !
    good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement