Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video editing software

• 27-06-2008 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello i am looking to download some good video editing software. I bought a JVC
    HDD camcorder. With this camcorder I get power director exp, its only the basic version and I have to pay to upgrade it. I have been using this program and its fairly nice to use..Is it worth upgrading? or is there better programs?

Also the JVC Cam stores the files in a format that cant be used with some video editing software. Anybody know a good converter. I downloaded a RAD TOOLS converter but I think the quality gets lost.

Many thanks. Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fioend

I don't really know if you can download this but Sony Vegas Platinum software is top class. I know it can be bought through Amazon and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭lionela

RC06 wrote: »
    Hello i am looking to download some good video editing software. I bought a JVC
    HDD camcorder. With this camcorder I get power director exp, its only the basic version and I have to pay to upgrade it. I have been using this program and its fairly nice to use..Is it worth upgrading? or is there better programs?

Also the JVC Cam stores the files in a format that cant be used with some video editing software. Anybody know a good converter. I downloaded a RAD TOOLS converter but I think the quality gets lost.

Many thanks. Rob

Try downloading a free version @ AVS4YOU .COM and try it .
    you can then decide if you want to purchase. There are loads of applications available to try for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Irishjack32

Did you not get a disk with the camera to edit the film?

Advertisement