Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play downloaded games on PSP ?

• 27-06-2008 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

So I bought a psp, I'm down and out with a cold at the minute so won't be able to pick up any games for a few days, can you download games to PSP, I don't mean full retail games just stuff like space invaders or tetris or the like, stuff people did themselves or free content from games firms ?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I think you can download demos not sure about retro games. Im sure I downloaded something on it but its been so long....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

oops i put this in the wrong forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

you can download demo's etc and buy games from the playstation store on line, also see the fony greystation forum for further info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Yeah you can put homebrew on it. If you're planning on doing this, don't upgrade your PSP yet. Anyway, I'm not sure how much I can tell you but look around google for PSP homebrew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

You will need a pandora battery and magic memory stick to do it. I did it, but its fairly complicated. Youtube or google it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement