Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leg Shavers

Options
  • 27-06-2008 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Well do you?
    Vote now

Do you shave your legs 17 votes

Yes - Leg Shaver
    0% 0 votes
    No - Hairy legs for me
    100% 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Now about an option for "Not yet, but considering it".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

i wax tho. lasts longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tracto

Took the plunge and shaved down for my first time last week and i gotta say i like it! Aside from the apparent aero dynamic advantage (which is probably negligible) it does put you in the right frame of mind, if you act and prepare like a serious athlete theres a better chance you'll race like one. Also i had a massage since shaving and wasnt half as painful without having your hairs yanked all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

how irish 22 votes and 4 comments !! :-)

shaving legs would turn me into teenwolf so I avoid it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

au natural for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

if you wax, your hairs will grow back (afer about 3 weeks) but are thinner. i imagine shaving your legs would have similar effects as to shaving your face, stuble etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

[quote=
    ba
    ;56395688]if you wax, your hairs will grow back (
    afer
    about 3 weeks) but are thinner. i imagine shaving your legs would have similar effects as to shaving your face,
    stuble
    etc.[/quote]

Maybe a small amount of
    stubble would be good like the effect that dimples on a golf-ball has... meant to make a aerodynamic difference.

72oo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭cantalach

I used to shave when I lived in Oz - main reason being that it allowed me to get the sun cream on in a fraction of the time, and use a lot less of it too! Shaving the legs was more the done thing there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

If you've ever come off the bike and got a good dose of road rash shaved legs are better for getting the grit out then through all the hair,believe me it hurts less and is much cleaner,i find sometimes when shaving the pins i get carried away and do the towns as well.

Advertisement