Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Isofix fitting in 2003 Corolla?

Options
  • 27-06-2008 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

Anyone know how I can find out if a 2003 toyota corolla terra would be fitted as standard with isofix hooky jobs for baby car seats? Don't suggest ripping out the seats, because I don't know what they look like :rolleyes: I rang my local toyota dealer and he wasn't sure :( Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

hmmm, the 2004 ones definately do. I'm pretty sure the 03 ones do too. there will be labels on the seatbacks if there's isofix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

colm_mcm wrote: »
    hmmm, the 2004 ones definately do. I'm pretty sure the 03 ones do too. there will be labels on the seatbacks if there's isofix

A label, y'say? I'll have a look for that tomorrow, thanks for the reply!

I have one here, I'll have a look later!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

My 04 avensis has those labels, dark ones an inch or so off the base of the back rest. Leads into a place where you click the seats into place I presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Im afraid they dont have isofix points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I don't think they do - but put your hand down between the seat cushion and the backrest and feel around for the ISOFIX bracket. If the seats fold then your search will be a hundred times easier.

The absence of labels does not mean that ISOFIX is not present. Plenty of cars have ISOFIX without the labels. I think the label thing is more common on newer cars.

had a look at a 2004 old shape (02-04) Corolla, and it had ISOFIX. also had labels, not very obvious ones.

Advertisement